Bomby and Bomber are 2 clones who arrived at Base 327 with Arf and O'Brien. They like to play pranks on people, make fun of the janitor, (like everyone else in the base.) and Bomby likes "chicken- or turkey- or what ever this is" quoted by Bomby himself. (from "Happy Thanksgiving!"). In Red Squadron Saves Easter, they pull a prank by replacing the candy with thermal detonators. However, they accidently gave the janitor (who was supposed to be the victim of the prank) the candy and everyone else the bombs. A prank gone horribly wrong.
- New Recruits: A Base 327 Short first seen
- Red Squadron Saves Easter assinged to had out candy to all the clones but give them all bombs instead due to a prank gone horribly wrong.
- Red Squadron Goes to the Movies Bomby tells the clones to calm down wile a fire spreads from the mess hall. He also punches a stormtrooper going "wee! who! wee! who! wee!....."
- ARF Trooper: A Base 327 Short seen in Obedience school for what they did in "Red Squadren saves Easter"
- Happy Thanksgiving! They say what they are thankful for
- Christmas at Base 327 3 background
- Bomby and bomber save the day.wmv they make a video about the day they save the base ( never will happen) and get prank called by Geroge Lucas
- "He Said No..." prank call the cook wile he gets his fridge fixed
- Imperial Base 327 pull off one last prank as old people,Bomby breaks his back at the end.
They get sent to Obedience School for their crimes in "Red Squadron saves Easter", but are only seen there during ARF trooper: A base 327 short.